- 70-740 Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 70-741 Networking with Windows Server 2016
- 70-742 Identity with Windows Server 2016
*You must pass all 3 Exams to receive the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows Server 2016
|Books and materials||Included|
|Tuition||Call for Pricing|
|Location||12595 SW 137 Ave Suite 207, Miami, FL. 333186|
The MCSA Windows Server 2016 certification boot camp is a 30-day comprehensive learning experience into the Windows Server covering topics such as installing, configuring and administering. This instructor led face to face training camp will teach you the skills needed to support a Windows Server 2016 environment.
This Windows Server 2016 boot camp incorporates Microsoft Official Courseware:
- Prepare and install Nano Server, a Server Core installation, and plan a server upgrade and migration strategy.
- Describe enterprise storage solutions, and select the appropriate solution for a given situation.
- Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data duplication.
- Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Deploy, configure, and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers.
- Describe the high availability and disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016.
- Plan, create, and manage a failover cluster.
- Implement failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Configure a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster, and plan for an NLB implementation.
- Create and manage deployment images.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations.
- Plan and implement an IPv4 network.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement and manage IP address management (IPAM).
- Plan for remote access.
- Implement Direct Access.
- Implement virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Implement networking for branch offices.
- Configure advanced networking features.
- Implement software defined networking
- Install and configure domain controllers.
- Manage objects in AD DS by using graphical tools and Windows PowerShell.
- Implement AD DS in complex environments.
- Implement AD DS sites, and configure and manage replication.
- Implement and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Manage user settings by using GPOs.
- Secure AD DS and user accounts.
- Implement and manage a certificate authority (CA) hierarchy with AD CS.
- Deploy and manage certificates.
- Implement and administer AD FS.
- Implement and administer Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Implement synchronization between AD DS and Azure AD.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and establish business continuity for AD DS services.