Our Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) Bootcamp training program will help you gain the knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, you will be able to demonstrate the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security course emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
It is strongly recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
- Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching, or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe common network security concepts
- Secure routing and switching infrastructure
- Deploy basic authentication, authorization and accounting services
- Deploy basic firewalling services
- Deploy basic site-to-site and remote access VPN services
- Describe the use of more advanced security services such as intrusion protection, content security and identity management